COLOURFUL  ROMSEY

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey 

Old Houses in Romsey 

Picture Below

 Under the sundial is the wording Temple Buildings 1820

On the Sundial ~ Docet Umbra * The Shadow Teaches

Old Houses in Romsey

Picture Below:

The oval stone in the centre of the building reads:

Erected by John Bartlett Esq Anno Domini 1807 Rebuilt 1931.

The roadway outside the building is called The Meads and leads to the Memorial Park.

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

Old Houses in Romsey

 

 Romsey Next Page 

Index of Pages

Home Page

Top of Page